If you have forgotten the password for your Simplex Banking account and would like to reset it, please follow the guidelines below:
- Go to Simplex Banking log in page and click “Forgot password?”.
- Please enter the email address of your Simplex Banking account and click “continue”.
- You will receive a 6-digit code to the email address. Please enter it into the given field and click “Verify”.
- As the next step, you will be asked to verify your phone number. Please enter it and press “Continue”.
- A 6-digit code will be sent to your phone number, please enter it into the field and press “Verify”.
- As the final step, you will be asked to verify your identity document. Please enter the ID number and click “Verify”.
If you haven’t completed the identity verification process yet, this step will be skipped.
- As a confirmation that your password was successfully reset, you will see the following message:
A new temporary password will be sent to your phone.
We highly advise logging in to your Simplex Banking account with the temporary password as soon as possible and updating it.