The issuing bank is the financial institution that issues credit and debit cards to consumers on behalf of the card networks, such as Visa and Mastercard. Issuing banks are also known as card issuers/providers.
How can we help you today?
- Can I issue a chargeback?
- How can I delete a saved card when issuing a payment?
- Will my payment be treated as a "cash advance"?
- How can I upload a selfie with a virtual card?
- Can I use a virtual card to purchase cryptocurrency with Simplex?
- Is there a difference between using a credit card or debit card?
- What is a card processor?
- What is an issuing bank?
- Authorization hold - why was I charged before the approval of my payment or if my payment was not successful?
- Why is my MasterCard not supported?
Have more questions? Submit a request