If you are asked for a photo selfie during the transaction process, but you only have a virtual card, please follow the instructions below.
- We need a clear photo of yourself in front of the screen (phone or computer), showing the virtual card used in the transaction
- Please make sure that the picture meets all of the requirements listed below:
1) The photo is large enough to be clear;
2) The picture includes both your face and all your card details shown clearly on the screen, including:
- The first 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card number
- The name on the card
- The expiration date
- The card must be shown opened on the card application/bank's website - it cannot be a screenshot, a picture from the gallery or an otherwise altered image.