Please note that for your identity verification you can use documents such as an ID card (national), driver’s license or passport.
Requirements for documents are listed below:
- It is a valid, government-issued ID (employee, student, military and etc. type ID's are not accepted)
- It contains an expiry date, date of birth and name
- It is internationally recognized
- It contains only English symbols/Latin letters
- The photo must not be blurry and the lighting must be bright enough
- All 4 corners of the document should be visible. When you upload a passport, both pages should appear in the photo. If you are uploading a driver's license or ID card, both sides should be visible
- The document and the picture should be in color
- It should be a photo of the document, not a scanned version of it
Also, please kindly note that verification pictures should be in JPG or PNG format (PDF will not be accepted). The files must each be between 50 KB and 20 MB.