Please be informed that to verify your identity, you can use documents such as an ID card, driver’s license or passport (international).
The requirements for documents are listed below:
- It is a valid, government-issued ID - international passport; 2-sided, thick plastic, card-type driver's license or ID card. Employee, student, military and etc. type IDs are not accepted;
- It contains an expiry date (and is not expired), date of birth and full name;
- It is internationally recognized;
- It has only Latin letters and Arabic numbering or the English translation;
- The photo must not be blurry and the lighting must be bright enough;
- All 4 corners of the document should be visible. When you upload an international passport, both pages should appear in the photo. If you are uploading a driver's license or ID card, both sides should be visible;
- The document and the picture should be in colour;
- It must be a real picture of the document, taken with a camera and not a scanned version of it.
- The verification pictures should be in JPG or PNG format (PDF will not be accepted). The files must each be between 50 KB and 20 MB.
If the picture(s) you have uploaded will not meet one or more requirements, you will receive an automated email with the re-quest to re-upload the picture(s), alongside the link (button) to do so.
If you are not sure about the status of your identity verification or payment overall, please feel free to reach out to us directly.