If you are experiencing issues with the payment form and are unable to click the “Pay Now” button, please ensure that:
- You are not using non-Latin characters in the payment form
- You are not using any special characters, such as /, #, @ or -
- You have entered your phone number correctly - please make sure that it doesn't have any spaces, hyphens or brackets. The phone number must be entered with the country code and a "+" in front.
- You are not using "auto-fill" in the payment form and you have entered everything manually
- Your card is issued by Visa or Mastercard
- Your current location and the location where your card was issued are supported. You can find the list of unsupported locations here.
- You are not using a VPN or any similar browser extensions during your purchase
Another cause of this issue might be the browser that you are using to issue the payment. You can try using the incognito/private or a different internet browser and also use a different device.
If the suggestions above do not help, you may reach out to us directly via chat, email or by submitting a ticket.
Before reaching out, please take a screen capture of the payment form - we need it for successful troubleshooting and further investigation.
You can cover any sensitive information in the image, like card number or CVV code.