If you are experiencing issues with our payment form and are unable to click the “Pay Now” button, please ensure that:
- You are not using non-English characters in the payment form
- You are not using any special characters, such as /, #, @ or -
- You have entered your phone number correctly - please ensure that it has no spaces, hyphens or brackets. Please enter your phone number with a country code and a + in front.
- You are not using auto-fill in the payment form and you have entered everything manually
- Your card is issued by Visa/Mastercard
- Your current location and the location that your card was issued in is supported. You can find the list of unsupported locations here.
- You are not using a VPN or any browser extensions during your purchase.
Another cause of this issue might be the browser that you are using to issue the payment. You can try using the incognito mode on the browser or a different internet browser, use a different device.
We might ask you to submit a screen capture of the payment form - please note that we need it for successful troubleshooting. You can cover any sensitive information in the form (like card number or CVV code).