In case you have received an email from us or see a charge/hold on the funds from Simplex in your bank account, and you are not the one who made the payment, please contact us immediately for further assistance by replying to the letter you have received, submitting a new ticket or issuing a live chat at www.simplex.com.
How can we help you today?
- Entering your date of birth
- Checking your transaction on the blockchain
- My transaction failed and I never received my money back.
- My card was charged but I did not receive my coins
- My transaction was approved, but I got a cancellation email.
- How can I report payments made through Simplex for tax purposes?
- Where can I find a receipt for my transaction?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- Is it safe to send cryptocurrency to someone else?
- I accidentally sent cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address. What can I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request