If you found that your current blockchain status is unconfirmed, please be informed that unconfirmed just means that it hasn't been written in stone in the blockchain yet. Your payment is waiting for confirmation from the miners. It'll get there eventually. Please note, Simplex has no way to affect the speed of confirmations on the blockchain.
How can we help you today?
- Entering your date of birth
- Checking your transaction on the blockchain
- My transaction failed and I never received a refund.
- My card was charged but I did not receive my coins
- My transaction was approved, but I got a message that it was cancelled, why?
- How can I report payments made through Simplex for tax purposes?
- Where can I find a receipt for my transaction?
- Do you have any discounts?
- Is it safe to send cryptocurrency to someone else?
- I accidentally sent cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address. What can I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request