Simplex is a licensed financial institution, and is dedicated to operating in a safe and secure manner, with the highest legal and ethical standards. To ensure the safety of your funds, we have established strict standards of compliance with the regulations of the jurisdictions in which we operate, and we have been approved by the central bank. Your funds are held in segregated accounts with licensed and respected EU institutional banks.
How can we help you today?
- Who can I send a SEPA Instant transfer to?
- What is SEPA Instant?
- How many cards can I use to add funds to my Simplex Banking account?
- How much can I transfer to my Simplex Banking account with a credit/debit card?
- Which cards are eligible for adding funds to my Simplex Banking account?
- Which bank accounts are supported for withdrawals?
- How can I sell crypto using Simplex?
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
- A list of countries that participate in SEPA and SEPA instant
- What is Simplex Banking?
Have more questions? Submit a request