Simplex is a licensed financial institution, and is dedicated to operating in a safe and secure manner, with the highest legal and ethical standards. To ensure the safety of your funds, we have established strict standards of compliance with the regulations of the jurisdictions in which we operate, and we have been approved by the central bank. Your funds are held in segregated accounts with licensed and respected EU institutional banks.
How can we help you today?
- How do I open a Simplex Banking account?
- How to identify that you are communicating with a Simplex specialist and not a scammer?
- How to create a strong password?
- How to keep your account protected?
- What are the common scams and how to avoid them?
- Why is Simplex Banking updating the BIC code?
- Can I still create a new payment using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- What to do if I send a transfer using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- Who can I send a SEPA Instant transfer to?
- What is SEPA Instant?
Have more questions? Submit a request