At the moment, Simplex Banking only supports SEPA/SWIFT transfers, which can only be made with EUR currency. In future, we plan to launch with other transfer networks, which will allow other currencies to be used.
How can we help you today?
- How do I open a Simplex Banking account?
- How to identify that you are communicating with a Simplex specialist and not a scammer?
- How to create a strong password?
- How to keep your account protected?
- What are the common scams and how to avoid them?
- Why is Simplex Banking updating the BIC code?
- Can I still create a new payment using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- What to do if I send a transfer using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- Who can I send a SEPA Instant transfer to?
- What is SEPA Instant?
Have more questions? Submit a request