Please note that for your identity verification you can use these documents depending on citizenship:
- International Passport
- National identity card
Clients from EU/EAA countries are able to use International Passports and National Identity cards.
For all other locations, we can only accept International Passports at the moment.
Drivers licenses and residence permits are not accepted as a valid documents for verification.
Requirements for these documents are listed below:
- It is a valid government-issued ID
- It contains an expiry date, date of birth, and name
- It is internationally recognized
- It contains English symbols/Latin letters
- The photo must not be blurry and the lighting must be bright enough
- All 4 corners of the document should be visible. When you upload a passport, both pages should appear in the photo. If you are uploading ID card, both sides should be visible
- The document and the picture should be in color
- It should be a photo of the document, not a scanned version of it
Please note during the onboarding process a smartphone or tablet will be needed in order to complete ID verification.