Please note that for your identity verification you can use these documents depending on citizenship.
We are able to accept documents from clients from EU/EAA countries are able to use International Passports and National Identity card.
Please note Drivers license is not accepted as a valid document for verification.
For all other locations we can only accept International Passports at the moment.
Requirements for these documents are listed below:
- It is a valid government-issued ID
- It contains an expiry date, date of birth and name
- It is internationally recognized
- It contains only English symbols/Latin letters
- The photo must not be blurry and the lighting must be bright enough
- All 4 corners of the document should be visible. When you upload a passport, both pages should appear in the photo. If you are uploading ID card, both sides should be visible
- The document and the picture should be in color
- It should be a photo of the document, not a scanned version of it