As a financial institution, we have an obligation to comply with our regulatory requirements. In order to fulfill our AML and KYC policies and ensure the smooth flow of transactions, we are required to ask for information such as your identity and the source of your funds.
How can we help you today?
- How can I reset/update the password for my Simplex Banking account?
- How can I report payments made through my Simplex Banking account for tax purposes?
- Where can I find my transaction history in my Simplex Banking account?
- My Simplex account has been compromised
- What is source of funds check?
- Why do I need to verify my identity, address, payment method and source of funds?
- How can I update my name, phone number or residential address?
- I'm trying to log in but it says that I don't have an account
- How do I login to my Simplex account?
- I didn't receive a verification code when using my Simplex Banking account to my phone
Have more questions? Submit a request