If the date of birth (or any other information) that you entered on our page differs from the one seen on the document you have uploaded for identity verification, you will be sent an email asking you to re-upload your documents. You will be able to correct the date of birth or any other needed information by re-uploading your documents.
How can we help you today?
- How can I verify my identity live through Onfido?
- Why kind of verification is needed?
- What if I can't record a video selfie for verification?
- Do I need to go through verification everytime I make a payment?
- I entered an incorrect date of birth, what should I do?
- Can I use P.O box address when filling in the details?
- I don't have my physical/virtual bank card with me. What should I do?
- My ID has expired and I'm waiting for a new one. What can I do?
- What if my camera is not working?
- How long does the verification take and can I get verified faster?
Have more questions? Submit a request