If the date of birth that you entered differs from the one seen on the document (ID card, passport or drivers license) you have uploaded for verification, you will be sent an email asking you to re-upload your documents. You will be able to correct your date of birth when you re-upload your documents.
How can we help you today?
- Why do I need to verify my banking card or send a video?
- Why did my verification fail?
- What if I can't record a video selfie verification?
- Do I need to go through verification everytime I make a payment?
- I entered an incorrect date of birth, what should I do?
- Can I use PO box address?
- I don't have my bank card with me. How can I verify it?
- My ID has expired and I'm waiting for a new one. What can I do?
- What if my camera is not working?
- How can I get verified faster?
Have more questions? Submit a request