On rare occasions, you may be asked to verify your source of funds. The proof can be one of the following documents:
- A bank statement for the last consecutive 3 months showing incomes (salary, loan, allowance, pension, dividends, or any other incomes);
- Copies of the payslips for the last consecutive 3 months (applicable if your occupational status is employed);
- Written confirmation of annual salary signed by the employer (applicable if your occupational status is employed);.
- A personal tax statement (for the last tax year);
- Any invoices which show your provided services (from the last 3 months) with a bank statement showing the funds being credited to the bank account (applicable if your occupational status is self-employed)
We kindly ask you to share the documents in English if there is an option to do so for faster processing purposes.
Rest assured that we always make an effort to verify your information as soon as possible, as well as keep it safe.