Yes. To do that you need to open a Simplex Banking account. Through Simplex Banking, you can pay with wire transfer using SEPA and SWIFT.
How can we help you today?
- Why is Simplex Banking updating the BIC code?
- How will the Simplex Banking BIC code update affect my withdrawal transfers?
- Can I still create a new payment using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- What to do if I send a transfer using the old Simplex Banking BIC code?
- Who can I send a SEPA Instant transfer to?
- What is SEPA Instant?
- How many cards can I use to add funds to my Simplex Banking account?
- How much can I transfer to my Simplex Banking account with a credit/debit card?
- Which cards are eligible for adding funds to my Simplex Banking account?
- Which bank accounts are supported for withdrawals?
Have more questions? Submit a request