In the rare event that your card has been charged and the crypto is not sent, we will issue a full refund. In some cases, your transaction may have failed after your card was authorized but not charged. This means that the company/bank that issued your card (the Issuer) checked that you have enough funds to cover the transaction and froze those funds to cover this purchase. These funds will be released by the Issuer based on the policy they set - each Issuer is slightly different but it's usually within 3-5 business days.
How can we help you today?
- Checking your transaction on the blockchain
- My transaction failed and I never received a refund.
- My card was charged but I did not receive my coins
- My transaction was approved, but I got a message that it was cancelled, why?
- How can I report payments made through Simplex for tax purposes?
- Where can I find a receipt for my transaction?
- Do you have any discounts?
- Is it safe to send cryptocurrency to someone else?
- I accidentally sent cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address. What can I do?
- My transaction failed but you still charged me. Will I get a refund?
Have more questions? Submit a request