Status 8 generally means that there was some sort of minor problem that occurred during your verification process, and the payment got stuck. Good news is that this issue is easy to fix! Simply contact us via live-chat on our website (click on the chat icon on the bottom right-hand corner), and an agent will be able to resolve the issue. If this status is not fixed within 3 hours of its occurrence, your payment will simply be cancelled and the money will be returned to your bank account.
How can we help you today?
- My order was declined by my bank, what should I do?
- Simplex isn’t working correctly in my browser. What do I do?
- How can I report a bug or technical issue?
- What is status 8?
- I can’t access my wallet. What can I do?
- I get an "unexpected error occurred" message when trying to do a payment
- I cannot upload my document, what do I do?
- I received an error message while trying to issue a payment, what do I do?
- I did not receive a verification email, what do I do?
- I cannot click “Pay Now”, what do I do?
Have more questions? Submit a request