Simplex is a financial institution and we are required to comply with anti-money laundering laws and regulations. In order to comply we may ask you, at times, to provide further documentation to help with the verification of your payment card. This is so that we can ensure the safety of your transaction and that no one is making it without your consent.
How can we help you today?
- Why do I need to verify my banking card or send a video?
- Why did my verification fail?
- What if I can't record a video selfie verification?
- Do I need to go through verification everytime I make a payment?
- I entered an incorrect date of birth, what should I do?
- Can I use PO box address?
- I don't have my bank card with me. How can I verify it?
- My ID has expired and I'm waiting for a new one. What can I do?
- What if my camera is not working?
- How can I get verified faster?
Have more questions? Submit a request