As a regulated financial institution, which is compliant to laws and policies both in the financial services and cryptocurrency fields, we have exceptions for some of the locations in the US when it comes to cryptocurrency purchasing and certain coin types.
At the moment, there are these restrictions present when using our services:
- New York and Hawaii states are blocked fully for crypto purchases;
- XRP, KCS, GRS, GHX and GOVI coins are blocked completely for US;
- The following stable coins - USD, CUSD, HUSD, USDT, USDC, USDK, PAX, DAI, SDT, XAUT, SGR, TUSD and VNDC are not available for purchasing from Texas (TX) state.
- Only BCH, BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT-erc20, XLM, DAI, USDC, DOGE, UNI, SAND, LINK, COMP, MKR, ENJ, BAT, WBTC, SHIB, AAVE, ADA, DOT coins are available to purchase from these US states: Alaska (AK), Louisiana (LA), Nevada (NV), New Mexico (NM), Washington (WA), Vermont (VT), Florida (FL).
- Additionally, ADA, BNB, CEL, TRX, USDT-TRC20, AAVE, AXS, SUSHI, SHIB, CHZ, coins are not available for purchasing in Puerto Rico.
We strive to support purchases of the most popular cryptocurrency through our services in as many locations as possible across the world, thus policies can change from time to time.
Nevertheless, you may purchase available coins and swap them to the desired ones if your wallet/account service provider offers this functionality.
Apologies for any inconvenience in advance.