Sometimes the scammer might contact you pretending to be a Simplex specialist.
Tips on how to identify that you are communicating with a scammer:
- “Specialist” is not addressing you by your name (Dear user, Dear Sir/Madam). If you are a Simplex Banking user we will always address you using your name in the email.
- You were contacted by the phone or Whatsapp. Please be aware that we do not offer phone support and that we do not communicate with our customers through any third party applications (Telegram, Whatsapp, etc.).
- “Specialist” is asking for your login details or password. Simplex will never ask for your password or PIN code by phone, via e-mail, text message, WhatsApp or any form of social media.
- There are grammar mistakes in the messages which you receive.
- Offers sound too good to be true.
- “Specialist” offering goods in exchange for funds. Simplex never provides such services.
- “Specialist” recommends where to invest or promises a good profit. Simplex does not reach out or consult about profits, lotteries, casino, etc., and does not consult regarding which cryptocurrency you should invest.
- “Specialist” provides a wallet address to which the purchased cryptocurrency should be sent. Simplex does not provide wallet services and will never ask you to send the funds to a particular wallet address if you are purchasing crypto. Exception - please note that if you are initiating a SELL transaction, during the payment checkout process we will provide a wallet address where the cryptocurrency from your personal wallet should be sent. However, we will never provide it by contacting you directly.
- “Specialist” is asking you to transfer specific amount of funds/cryptocurrency to unlock/withdraw or access your balance. Simplex will never ask you to transfer money in order to access our services or your account's balance.
IMPORTANT! If you are not sure that the email came from Simplex, please always confirm the information by contacting our Support team via:
- Live chat at the bottom right side of page on our website. Simply click on the red icon
- Submitting a ticket through our Support Center
Please be aware that we do not offer phone support and that we do not communicate with our customers through any third party applications (Telegram, Whatsapp, etc.).